When I left today, Thomas was still asleep...I didn't get to say goodbye. He didn't get up until 10:30...he must still be on Hawaii time (3 hours behind us.)
When I got home these were sitting on the table.
(I gave Jeffrey a little hint before I left for work...that flowers would be nice.)
Even though you may not be excited to be back...WE ARE!!! Tabi looks forward to seeing you EVERYDAY!!! And that fun little boy is being taken care of very well (even though he would love to be with you). Thanks for being a dedicated teacher...and a great mommy (to my fav boy)....and a terrific friend.
1 comment:
Even though you may not be excited to be back...WE ARE!!! Tabi looks forward to seeing you EVERYDAY!!! And that fun little boy is being taken care of very well (even though he would love to be with you). Thanks for being a dedicated teacher...and a great mommy (to my fav boy)....and a terrific friend.
the del bello family
Post a Comment