happy birthday to us all. we love all the posts. maile liked watching him dance around. poor shots. love the pics of him riding the horse, you know me.
Hi Meri, I am so happy to see your adorable buy and read all about what you have been up to. AS you can see I now have TWO boys. I am so excited. I would love to hear where you are and what you are up to.I try and get the scoop from Deidre about you when I talk to her. Now I am excited to keep in touch. Take Care. Stace
3 comments:
happy birthday to us all. we love all the posts. maile liked watching him dance around. poor shots. love the pics of him riding the horse, you know me.
Love all the updates! What a fun boy you have! The shots were sooo sad! Love you Thomas!
Hi Meri, I am so happy to see your adorable buy and read all about what you have been up to. AS you can see I now have TWO boys. I am so excited. I would love to hear where you are and what you are up to.I try and get the scoop from Deidre about you when I talk to her. Now I am excited to keep in touch. Take Care. Stace
Post a Comment