19 MONTHS...where has the time gone??? What a big boy!!! Love you Thomas!The Del Bello's
He's soo Cute! And yes, Melanie has been trying to change my mind about teaching for the last 3 years! Haahaha... She hasn't gotten through yet! I've got some great role models though (like you and katie). Idaho's ok but we're ready to come home again!! :)
When did Thomas get so big??? He is so stinking cute!!! I seriously can't stop laughing about the duckie bath-hilarious!
Hey! I heard you are the nursery leader- how fun! I bet Thomas loves that! So, I saw your mom and T at Sam's Club, your husband at the Gardners, but where are you?? hmm?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
19 MONTHS...where has the time gone??? What a big boy!!! Love you Thomas!
The Del Bello's
He's soo Cute!
And yes, Melanie has been trying to change my mind about teaching for the last 3 years! Haahaha... She hasn't gotten through yet! I've got some great role models though (like you and katie). Idaho's ok but we're ready to come home again!! :)
When did Thomas get so big??? He is so stinking cute!!! I seriously can't stop laughing about the duckie bath-hilarious!
Hey! I heard you are the nursery leader- how fun! I bet Thomas loves that!
So, I saw your mom and T at Sam's Club, your husband at the Gardners, but where are you?? hmm?
Post a Comment