Thomas was ready for surgery @ 7:00AM! He was the first 1 out of 30 surgeries his Dr. performed yesterday becuase he was the youngest patient!
Thank-you Grandma Lee for coming and supporting me! Grandma waited about 3 hours before seeing Thomas after surgery!
Thomas' surgery only took about 30 minutes but he was in the recovery room for about 2 hours and a shared room for about 5 hours! The Dr. wanted Thomas to stay over night (Since he is under 2 and refused to drink anything right after surgery in the recovery room...he said no!)...we didn't want to, 8 hours was quite enough!!! Thomas' surgery went well...but, today he woke up with a runny/stuffy nose and a sore throat...he doesn't want to drink or eat anything!!!
Thomas was hooked up to the I.V. and monitor...he was miserable!
Thomas could not go home without drinking anything and we kept telling him this over and over again. Ironically, once we got to the shared room Thomas enjoyed ice chips, water, veggie puffs, cherrios, fuit puffs, and jello. We were ready to go home! However, the Dr. was busy doing other surgeries, that it wasn't until 5 hours later that we got the OK to go home!
Thank-you Grandma Jill for the doggy, balloon, and for coming to the hospital!



Thank-you Grandma Lee for coming and supporting me! Grandma waited about 3 hours before seeing Thomas after surgery!
Thomas' surgery only took about 30 minutes but he was in the recovery room for about 2 hours and a shared room for about 5 hours! The Dr. wanted Thomas to stay over night (Since he is under 2 and refused to drink anything right after surgery in the recovery room...he said no!)...we didn't want to, 8 hours was quite enough!!! Thomas' surgery went well...but, today he woke up with a runny/stuffy nose and a sore throat...he doesn't want to drink or eat anything!!!
Thomas was hooked up to the I.V. and monitor...he was miserable!
Thomas could not go home without drinking anything and we kept telling him this over and over again. Ironically, once we got to the shared room Thomas enjoyed ice chips, water, veggie puffs, cherrios, fuit puffs, and jello. We were ready to go home! However, the Dr. was busy doing other surgeries, that it wasn't until 5 hours later that we got the OK to go home!
Thank-you Grandma Jill for the doggy, balloon, and for coming to the hospital!




3 comments:
OHHH sweet boy!!! I'm so glad you are home. I hope you'll be on the mend soon! We love you Thomas!!!
Love, The Del Bello's
I'm glad you all survived. Poor little guy. Sydney had to have surgery when she was 2 1/2 and it was awful. It was so aggonizing. I hope he feels better soon.
Thomas, you are the cutest thing that I've ever seen in a hospital bed! I'm so glad that you are at home and getting better. What a trooper!
Post a Comment